Planning the installation activities from engineering perspective ensures the quality of the facility and ensures both budget and schedule adherence, guaranteeing overall status of the system. site management, site monitoring and professional orientation are some of the professionalism we bring on the ground.
- Installation / Engineering and site management
- Cost management
- Field organization, preparation of field regulations and safety rules
- Application of safety rules and field regulations
- Ensuring quality requirements
- Consistent coordination with the customer
- Transport and Loading-Unloading services for trouble-free and safe shipment of machines
- Our installation team ensures that the equipment is operational before leaving the customer site.
Possibility to install in the desired location at any time. (Unloading and installation of the machine during off-peak hours)
- Removing the old machine
- Final electricity, water, exhaust and fuel-gas connections
- Machine control, test and performance evaluation after installation
- Trial production at customer site.